Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals from the Ottawa Area. I was thinking of getting some of the people from Canada's National Capital together for a meet and greet. I am starting to see a lot more of you guys on the road.

So spread the word, I want to try to get as many people as I can together in Ottawa for a meet and greet.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Hey C-Dawg! You should see if you can make it out to the GTAFK meetup on the 28th of August! Make sure you speak to FeartheFox (Jaime) if you can make it!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I could make it down for the 28th, but I can't cause I have to attend my buddies wedding that day.

·
Registered
147 Posts
When do you plan to do this meet in Ottawa? I'd be interested in doing a cruise out that way for a meet... (Date pending ofcourse)

Would be a great cruise for all to come along with!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well mabey if people jump on the band wagon,lol... But it is me and you so far for the meet,lol...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well im just trying to see how many people wana get together before i set a date. . . I was also thinking of meeting up at Rockcliffe Park then head up the Gatineau Hills for a drive. Not sure if anyone is interested... so e-mail me if you are interested then I'll throw a date out there.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
How about the Kingston Forte Club? We'll meet at KFC every week! Bahaha!
Ok, I'm done with my lame ideas now!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts