Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings! I have a 2015 4-door Sedan, which means I got the model right before they started making the nav system compatible with Apple Carplay/Android Auto. TBH, I haven't upgraded my software since 2016 or so, cuz the updates were an arm and a leg. Well, I just happened to go to the mapnsoft upgrade page this morning, and they've changed their pricing! "Newer" models can download the upgrade for free now!

If your car is not "newer", like mine, you must pay $25 plus shipping (mine was $6 and change for the cheapest option, First Class). Compared to the old price, $149 plus $40 for the SD card plus shipping, this is a steal! For some reason, they don't seem to be alerting people about their new pricing structure. I just ordered mine. I'm super-excited!

So if you're like me, and you have a factory nav that hasn't been updated in ages, check it out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I updated my software once and I think it was $180. Totally worth it, since it eliminated the need to hit "I Agree" every time I started the car. I just ordered the new card. Thanks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha! I did the same, and for exactly the same reason, back in 2016 or so. I checked yesterday, and my current software is at version 9. They're up to 14 now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts