Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I just saw some naza emblems online today and I really want them but I dont know where to find them. Can sombody please help me out. I want the naza emblems for the front grille the trunk and all four wheels. I have the forte sedan sx model so I can take the kia emblem off the wheels, please help!!! Thanks.

Headlamp Automotive lighting Light Vehicle Bumper
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Kia forte

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Naza is a combany that buys forte's along with mazarati's and ferrari's and makes them bad a$$ and puts there logos on them and sell them. I just want the emblems because I think they are bad and people would be like what kind of car is that because all my emblems would be gone. :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
all the kias in malayisia have the naza decals on them they are bad.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This website is for the kia club forte of malaysia, all there kia forte's have naza emblems on them and they are switching them for kia emblems. Where are they getting their emblems from and how do i get me a set of naza ones lol.
DIY & Hobbies - Kia Forte Owner's Club Malaysia

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
This website is for the kia club forte of malaysia, all there kia forte's have naza emblems on them and they are switching them for kia emblems. Where are they getting their emblems from and how do i get me a set of naza ones lol.
DIY & Hobbies - Kia Forte Owner's Club Malaysia

hey I was checking out your link and those guys don't want there Naza emblems maybe you should talk to them perhaps they'd give you theres :cool:
from the site is a post I saw

(I believe that a lot of us would like to change the stock NAZA emblem to either original KIA or K emblem when we get our Forte. Just to share with all the members here that I have come up with the DIY step-by-step instructions to replace the front and back NAZA emblem and can be downloaded in the link below: )

I'm not going to post the link again ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok so I have talked to some people about the naza emblem but it would cost to much to ship from the usa to malaysia. I really want these emblems. Can anybody help?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts