Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just picked up my Koup EX 2 days ago, and was wondering how many others are around PA/NJ/NY.

I'm in Allentown, so where's everyone else at? :D

·
Registered
708 Posts
newburgh NY

i'm in wilkes barre all the time beast for mohegan sun lol

·
Registered
708 Posts
Don't make me call one of those 800Gambling #s on you. Lol.

Keep me posted when you are coming up. May just need to swing by and introduce myself.
allow me to reintroduce myself

lol yea you dont need to call that.. IDK when i'll be there next.. i have to pay bills and such lol however if you happen to come done to middletown NY

or if you wanna goto the track :D i might goto the track in the next few weeks :cool: island dragway in great meadows NJ

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hello from just to the NW of Philly. I'm originally from the Levittown area though.

Just picked up my Copperhead Forte Koup SX on Friday. LOVING IT!!!

Looking forward to meeting some other Kia folks via the Forums. If it's anything like I've been a part of on the VW Vortex....I'm gonna love this place even more!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
welcome nerdsmcgee im from lehighton pa bout 20 min from allentown congrats on the car

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey nerdsmcgee, I'm in scranton PA, but i went to school in kutztown. So I make a trips to the lehigh valley and philly area at least a few times a month. Enjoy your koup and we'll have to meet up soon!

·
Registered
130 Posts
greetings everyone, I am in bethlehem, which is right next to allentown, I've seen 3 koups around here, a blue EX, a white SX and a black SX, not sure if that is any of you guys, if you see a titanium around that would be me!

·
Registered
104 Posts
bethlehem, pa and parsippany, nj here

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.