and if it comes with a warranty
and how long warranty time
but the first thing i want is a very good engine
... ThnQ :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
The guy put a K&N and the power surcharge blew the welds on the engine. lol

On a side note, a dood blew his engine with a 150 dry shot nitrous and got quoted 3400 cdn at the dealer to replace the powerplant.

·
Registered
519 Posts
junk yard....

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Car-parts.com

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
The guy put a K&N and the power surcharge blew the welds on the engine. lol

On a side note, a dood blew his engine with a 150 dry shot nitrous and got quoted 3400 cdn at the dealer to replace the powerplant.
Wait so some one use a dry shot on the forte....really? Wet kit is the one he had to use. As far as using 150shot didnt I took it to that level already?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
don't forget to look on e bay, I've caught a few fortes on there being parted out

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
10$ says that the dude is from somewhere other than the USA, and that he wants to do an engine swap. 1.6L for a 2.4L.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thnx (K)illed (I)n (A)ction for your reply but i need an engine because i have 1.6 engine and i dont like it it's so slow for me :)

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
10$ says that the dude is from somewhere other than the USA, and that he wants to do an engine swap. 1.6L for a 2.4L.
We have a winner!

·
Registered
732 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
a 1.6 to 2.4 swap would take more that just a motor you have to have a new ecu, wiring harness, trans, hell just about everything under your hood has to be replaced, those are 2 completly different motors, i mean a 2.0 to a 2.4 wouldnt be that hard but a 1.6-2.4 is alot of money

1 - 17 of 17 Posts