Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need an opinion on an exhaust setup. And it's not the sound! Rather, looks.

I will be getting the Solo cat-back, but I need help deciding on how many tips I want.

My Forte has the no tip butt, so I will have to buy a new diffuser. I can buy the OEM single outlet diffuser, or an aftermarket diffuser with space for a dual tip, or even a dual/dual setup.

Single: OEM 08 10 Kia Forte Rear Bumper Diffuser Black P Single - eBay (item 170567127929 end time Feb-14-11 06:44:00 PST) $74.99 + $49.99 ship
Dual: 08-10 KIA Forte Rear bumper diffuser- unpainted - eBay (item 310289906942 end time Feb-20-11 05:25:58 PST) $159.99 + $39.99 ship

The dual tip diffuser is way more expensive, but looks sweet.
I can get Solo to put the dual tip on there, so that's no problem.
So, what's your opinion?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'd just get OEM single outlet.

Dual outlet (single side like the koup) does look a lot better, but you'll have the same gains IMO save the extra ~100+ dollars (dont forget the dual tip from solo) and buy intake - light weight pully - strut bar.

In the end its your choice.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,897 Posts
Here's my opinion...get the single outlet diffuser and the Solo perfromance dual tip exhaust -- then your sedan will be unique!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd just get OEM single outlet.

Dual outlet (single side like the koup) does look a lot better, but you'll have the same gains IMO save the extra ~100+ dollars (dont forget the dual tip from solo) and buy intake - light weight pully - strut bar.

In the end its your choice.
Sounds like a plan!

Here's my opinion...get the single outlet diffuser and the Solo perfromance dual tip exhaust -- then your sedan will be unique!
Ummm sure.... I'll let you know if that works out....

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ended up getting the single. I got the diffuser today, and the cat-back should be here Wednesday. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.