Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone help me with what cold air intakes work on the 2021 Kia Forte Gt 1.6 liter turbo?

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,426 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,426 Posts

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
Found it:

Output device Font Screenshot Auto part Event

Posted by another member:

Hood Font Screenshot Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system

Reactions: Arith

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
631 Posts
You're forgetting your favorite brand SXTH Element with their open air intake. It looks good but geez it's expensive:

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
You're forgetting your favorite brand SXTH Element with their open air intake. It looks good but geez it's expensive:

Yes I did...LOL!

But...it's in Olszewski's thread...:):cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Arith

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Takeda Stage 2 closed box. Can you hear the intake well with it being closed box? thanks!!!
That I found this AFE Power 56-10005D Takeda Momentum Pro Dry Cold Air Intake...not sure which one i want to go with. I leave in East Tennessee so we have alot of crazy weather. What yall think. Thanks

·
Registered
4,426 Posts

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
Jgoardjr has a GT and he says it fits. It is well known that what fits an Elantra GT will fit a Forte GT (same years)

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
SXTH Element's intake can be purchased without the box so it is probably loud too.

Microphone Output device Font Material property Audio equipment

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
631 Posts
If you're after the dose noise (I just learned that the sucking noise from the turbo is called 'dose' just the other week), the aFe enclosed intake is not for you. You might hear once in a while but otherwise it's nice and quiet.
However the great thing about the aFe unit is that when you do want the noise, it's just a matter of removing the enclosure and runninf it open air. You just need to fashion a bracket to keep it secure.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts