Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are you a new member here and want to ask about a particular topic, modification, or any other question without starting an entirely new thread? Need help finding that allusive thread that you remember seeing way back when? Are you on your phone or too lazy to search for something yourself?

Then ask here!

And when someone helps you find that thread, hey, do someone else a favor and help them find a thread. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Willy, I haven't actually seen anyone doing anything with the throttle body. I know there's some throttle body spacers but the cost/benefit ratio isn't worth it from what I've read. If anyone has more info on it that'd be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I got a thread I need some help finding. I remember long long ago there was some talk about finding parts at junk yards. Someone posted a website that linked several junk yards across the country and you could search for the vehicle you were looking for and it would show you what yards had it. Does anyone know where that thread/website is?

I've found a couple junk yard databases on the interwebz and they either don't have a Forte as an option to search for or the site just isn't put together well at all. I remember liking the one I used in that thread.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I need help finding a couple things as cheap as possible...I bought the stock kia spoiler and im needing templates to install as well as gaskets and conncetor for third brake light..Please help!!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I need help finding a couple things as cheap as possible...I bought the stock kia spoiler and im needing templates to install as well as gaskets and conncetor for third brake light..Please help!!
I recently had to do a spoiler with out gaskets as well. I used a semi thick 3m like foam tape an cut to size for a gasket. Worked extremely well.

As for instal. If u take some grease or even like window paint ( the kind u find at a $ store) take a bit on ur finger an smear thickly around screw holes. Place spoiler on car where wanted. Press so the paint or grease transfers to trunk lid. Then remove. It should leave the hole impression on trunk then drill away

Sent from my HTC One V using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Subtle, I don't know if you found that data base you were looking for but have you tried car-part.com? That's one I've used in the past.

·
Registered
14 Posts
K, getting frustrated.... I have a 2013 koup ex and can't seem to find ANY parts sites that sell stuff for my car. Looking for CAI and axleback dual exhaust setups. Also doesn't help I currently don't have a computer and only my phone ... .Fml....

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am curious on weight reduction and don't want to waste yalls time if all of you smart guys have already have a post on here with all the info on it. If not ill start a new thread on it.

·
Premium Member
2,634 Posts
I am curious on weight reduction and don't want to waste yalls time if all of you smart guys have already have a post on here with all the info on it. If not ill start a new thread on it.
Don't think we do. Go for it!

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
I've been looking for the ' I know...I know..more plastidip' thread but I searched for it and it never came up. Thx

1 - 20 of 42 Posts