Kia Forte Forum banner

Need information on a specific part...

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Aidensgrand 
#1 ·
Hi,

I am the owner of a 2010 Kia Forte SX sedan. It is my 2nd car from Kia in a row (previous was a 2006 Rio5). I was registered on the Rio forums, but this is my first post here (been reading for a while though!!)

I have my car since August 2010, very satisfied so far. However, a few days ago, I quite loaded my trunk with lots of boxes and stuff for kids....when I opened it it broke a small plastic clip.

The clip I'm talking about is what holds the trunk cable and electric connection on the left arm (sorry this is the best I can explain, I'm french speaking!!) of the lid. There are about 3-4 of them securing these cables neatly and I broke the middle one.

I went to my local dealer, they are unable to get this part. I've already make them order 2 different parts (wrong ones). Even went to a Hyundai dealer, no clue there either.

There is a serial number of some sort inside...it is 91961-1M010. There is a Hyundai and a Kia logo inside too.

I might just get an universal clip at my local NAPA or Carquest, or even a ziptie. I just would like my car to have these original parts instead of generic stuff.

Anybody has any idea of what part I should order at my local dealer?

here is what it looks like...

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks a lot!!

Found it under 2 minutes.....

I just written the part number at the top (OEM part number search). BAM, it gave me this

91961-1M010 CLIP-WIRING price 2.75$

No picture, but at this price it might be the good part for sure. I emailed them to see if they can send it to me since my local dealership couldn't find anything with this part number.

Thanks for the quick replies!

SM

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.