Kia Forte Forum banner

Black Konig Illusions with Red Accent on Silver Koup?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am in the market for some sick wheels and I LOVE these Konig Illusions as do a lot of people on this forum. I have a bright silver koup with red calipers and the grill is pinstriped red so i think that these black konig's with the red accent would look sick. If anyone could give me feedback on what they think about these on my silver koup i would really appreciate it! And to clarify the exact fitment cuz this is the first set of wheels that I'm buying and am not too good with the numbers and all that lol. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
312 Posts
They're not awesome, but they would look good. Not my taste of rims, but it has been proven on different members' cars to look good.

2,213 Posts
They're not awesome, but they would look good. Not my taste of rims, but it has been proven on different members' cars to look good.

nothing is your taste!! dude dont like anything! hahaha dont they have a forum for your car that you can annoy them instead of us?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was gunna get 215/45R17's that come with the package. Idk if I should go with 18's. Ugh lol this fkn decision

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And that'll fit? Lol what about the TPMS sensors?

2,213 Posts
switch em over from your old ones... thats why you shouldnt have them balance em at the place your ordering from. just gonna have to remount them. unless you feel like spending another $300 for new ones

2,213 Posts
relax... take a deep breath!!! it took me 3 weeks to decide what size tires i shoudl get. lol trust me. 18" with 225/40/18 will fill the wheel well nicely. and if you lower it, they'er will be plenty of room

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
alrite alrite haha im gunna do a little more research on better prices on everything. Can you send me a link maybe of semi-cheap tires that would fit the 18's? Cuz ive had a hell of a work weekend and am about to pass out lol thanks tho KIA

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Whats the bolt pattern that i need to be looking for?

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I found these illusions and theyre 18's and its 18x8 5x114.3. Is this right? then with the 225/40/18 tires?? I found sick prices for both and can get them cheaper then expected. I said i wasnt gunna research and was gunna go to sleep HA that lasted 45 seconds haha

·
Registered
536 Posts
I feel ya man...2 mos straight on looking at wheels....thought I narrowed it down to the Motegi MR116 a few weeks ago, but again I was on the fence....Sent a few more wheels over to Soul_Marc and hoping he has time to photoshop a few more wheels I found...Good luck but I don't think the Illisions are all that bad.

For me I love the look of the MR116 but if it only had some type of lip on it...Even if it was 3/4"...Then I wouldn't even hesitate to buy it. I feel the lip on the wheel looks so much more aggressive....

·
Registered
45 Posts
You have to get 18"s!:) I just got a set of 18x8 matte black wheels with a red ring, offset is 42.
They look freakin awesome and fill the wheel wells perfectly....

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey man i know these rims are a lil out there but i think there fun just build them i think there called hypnotic wheels something like that u can choose style and so many colors ther kind of cool

·
Registered
24 Posts
by the way guys i put nitogen in my tires and the ride and handling are alot smoother but in some places the road niose did pick up a lil but i love it

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Looks like I'll be getting these really soon and thanks to KIA and others on here, I'll prob be getting 18's. When I get them I'll update everyone on how in love I am with them :) thanks again fellas

1 - 19 of 19 Posts