Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looking to run a dual muffler with 4 tips and the end. The help I am looking for is a back end for the koupe that will do dual. If anybody has seen a dual rear end plz post a link for me. I was thinking about cuting the backend up to run dual but I not sure how clean that will look.

·
Registered
318 Posts
theres a thread on here that did that and the shop he brought his car to just cut it and it looks really nice. just take your time on cutting it

·
Registered
122 Posts
@AmericanKoupKorea .. can you take a pic of the exhaust setup from underneath just to see the muffler sizes and how the pipes were run?

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
did you buy the parts needed for the extra exhaust or did you get a catback from one of the dealers on the site? if you did it yourself, id like to know how as im really interested :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
I posted all the pics I have of the exhaust. Hope it helps.

From what I understand, there is some kind of box on the Koups in North America that is in another location here in Korea. Because this box is located differently in Korea- it's easier to do duals on the car. However, some said the box on the NA cars can be moved- just have to do it.

I went to a garage here in Korea and they ordered it for me. They installed it and did all the cutting- I just paid them- hahahahaha. Sorry, I can't be more helpful.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts