Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around for some rims for when I get my koup but wanted to see if you guys have found any nice ones as well. The ones that I want at the moment are the XXR W-Series 507 Black and Blue. Theyre all black with blue on the outside of each spoke. I was gonna get tire tape and do a blue line around my tire too. I don't know if the car being blue and having blue in the rims will be too much or not, or if it will just look perfect. Also, I don't know what size I should get. I believe the SX comes stock with 17"? But what size looks best and should I get new tires as well?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See I like those but I dont like too many spokes, but those are nice. And Id rather have the blue on the inside of the rim instead of the lip of it, but those do look pretty sick.

·
Registered
14 Posts
konig afterburners? gram lights 57pro's w/ titanium lip...i think these rims with that finish would look great on a black koup..

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
look up konig afterburners, i think they look a bit better, at first i thought these were the after burners

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
I don't think that blue on the spokes is too much. The blue on the spokes AND the silver lip together though, that might be too much.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What rims are those Shattered Stars? Those look pretty sick and the ones I've been looking at dont have too much blue on them/: XXR 507 W Series# just click on the blue set.

·
Registered
102 Posts
i would drop the car before putting wheels on it. The blue and black will look fine. For size i would go with something larger than stock..say 18" .

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Why drop it before the rims? And yeah thats what I was thinking but I really like Shattered Stars' rims so I wanna see what kind those are and how much they cost cause they look sick.

·
Registered
102 Posts
b/c you will look as if you were 4x4. i made the mistake on my first car and my second i got coilovers first. I mean only if you intend on dropping the car.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So if I just put the rims on it will look bad without it being lowered? I mean I was going to order them both at the same time then take them to have them put on at the same time. And I still dont know what size to get. I kind of want them staggered just a little bit, but I'm guessing 18"? I don't know if lowering the car would affect how big of wheels I can get?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I guess the reason i gave the advice i did is because in my circle of car friends (350z and G35) they are in a new movement for being flush and slammed. I don't think it has caught on and not sure if it will.

Hellaflush – Fatlace? Since 1999

If that is something your into go that way but at my dealership we have a soul with 18'' konigs and they look really good it just needs to be on a suspension and it will look awesome imo.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I'm still debating if I want staggered or not, but I definitly want it lowered. I don't want it down to the ground but I want it down a little to make it look aggressive.

·
Registered
825 Posts
I don't think that blue on the spokes is too much. The blue on the spokes AND the silver lip together though, that might be too much.

I agree with Shattered.Stars!! The blue on the spokes is not bad. But with the Silver lip. . . .well that is just tacky. . ..

Wut color is your Forte? I have the black sedan and I'm going with the Koing Illusions with the red accents. Just like Shattered.Stars

1 - 20 of 36 Posts