Kia Forte Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heyy would anyone be interested in a group buy on the NEFD bodykit? Sal (K)I(A) are trying to get a group discount thru Korean Auto Imports. So if we can get enough people maybe they'll hook us up :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
U postd ur name b4 !

Pm KIA as well

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
How much would it go down to? Cuz isn't it like $900? So would it rly be a huge price difference? Maybe $800?

2,213 Posts
Well that's why we're getting a head count...the more the cheaper! ;) I'm stealing your radio by the way.. You better have a real good alarm system on your car! Lol

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Good Luck running your Group Buy with out the Admins shutting it down or asking for a payment in return. From my own experiences. If you read the FAQ you will see that group buys are not allowed on this forum unless from an approved vendor.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Just thought I could help having gone through this once already.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Okay so I'm PM(ing) the both of you's. . .KIA and Koupchick. Are we gathering numbers for just the Koup body style or will the discount go for Sedans hanging around the bunch?

If it's all inclusive I'm in. . .

2,213 Posts
well i just emailed the company, i think they'll give a discount on the shipping, so if you want the sedan ones, im sure they'll throw them in, just waiting for a reply! ill pm everyone who sends me a message with more details!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
My only problem here are the side skirts. I love the front but the sides are so shall we say Meh...in my opinion.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Awesome! count me in as well. Would be great just in time for the spring! the side skirts are really hot, i think..

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
I think its $50 to do a group buy here on the forum. I'm closing this thread until someone gets approval for this thread to be reopened. Please contact the Admin to get it reopened.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.