Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anyone was wondering about getting this kit for their Forte, I ran across a Cerato forum from Malaysia where some members installed this kit on their sedan: NEFDesign Bodykit

I personally like this kit the best out of all the ones available for the Forte sedan right now. It doesn't look too tacky or ricer like some body kits.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Kinda clean, but the pin stripes at the bottom on that car kinda kill it for me may look better in a different color. Still clean though, unfortunately I have a so....

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kinda clean, but the pin stripes at the bottom on that car kinda kill it for me may look better in a different color. Still clean though, unfortunately I have a so....
The pin stripes are not part of the kit itself, it was just a custom touch added by the owner. If you take a look at the other cars on that thread, they don't have the pin stripes. There is no rear bumper part of this kit as far as I can see, at least it's not available for order on Korean Auto Imports.

·
Registered
202 Posts
man that kit looks nice compare to others, it looks clean yet aggresive, nice I'll buy it if I had a sedan I got a koup which they don't make a variety of kits for them...sucks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts