Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
2020 Forte GT
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just bought my first car EVER at the age of 30. Liked not having a car payment but I thought it was time. I shopped around for awhile and a homie of mine recommended the Forte GT after he bought one himself. I'll admit I was a lil sketched simply because it was Kia. Long story short, I did ALOT of researching (test drove a VW GLI) and I fell in love with the 4-Tay! I hope it stays good to me!馃檹馃徑馃敟馃殬馃嵕馃嵕馃嵕
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Grille Automotive parking light
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Registered
2020 Cerato GT
Congrats! Yeah, I never even considered a Kia until this generation of the Forte. My friend who does window tinting works with alot of different cars, and he took a liking to the Forte so he recommended it when I was car shopping. I did my research, found it wasn't too bad. Then the test drive really closed the deal on getting one.

Registered
2020 Forte GT
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats! Yeah, I never even considered a Kia until this generation of the Forte. My friend who does window tinting works with alot of different cars, and he took a liking to the Forte so he recommended it when I was car shopping. I did my research, found it wasn't too bad. Then the test drive really closed the deal on getting one.
Thanks brotha, how long have you had yours and have you had any issues? is this your forte? If so, this GT is VERY inspiring馃憣
Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car

Registered
Just bought my first car EVER at the age of 30. Liked not having a car payment but I thought it was time. I shopped around for awhile and a homie of mine recommended the Forte GT after he bought one himself. I'll admit I was a lil sketched simply because it was Kia. Long story short, I did ALOT of researching (test drove a VW GLI) and I fell in love with the 4-Tay! I hope it stays good to me!馃檹馃徑馃敟馃殬馃嵕馃嵕馃嵕 View attachment 81607 View attachment 81608 View attachment 81610
I also just bought a 2021 Forte but mine is a GT Line and I love it !!!! You're GT is beautiful great car for the money

Registered
2020 Fire Orange Kia Forte GT
I'll admit I was a lil sketched simply because it was Kia. Long story short, I did ALOT of researching (test drove a VW GLI) and I fell in love with the 4-Tay! I hope it stays good to me!馃檹馃徑馃敟馃殬馃嵕馃嵕馃嵕]
It should stay good to you. If it doesn't, you got the warranty. I like the Valencia BMW plate. I tell my wife I got a Korean 3 series since the designer came from BMW. She rolls her eyes. She drives a 18 GTi.

When I was researching sedans, I really couldn't find anything similar for the money. It is a quick lil' car and I like my heated and ventilated seats. I like the steering wheel too. It has a lot of nice lil touches. After driving my 2020 for a couple months, I wish the door trim was a bit more plush and they would have put a cover over the console bin. In fact, I need to drive mine tomorrow. It's been 5 days since I last drove it. Wife has the GTi and a Miata. I have two cycles and a company SUV so I try to cycle thru the vehicles each week.

Registered
2020 Forte GT
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It should stay good to you. If it doesn't, you got the warranty. I like the Valencia BMW plate. I tell my wife I got a Korean 3 series since the designer came from BMW. She rolls her eyes. She drives a 18 GTi.

When I was researching sedans, I really couldn't find anything similar for the money. It is a quick lil' car and I like my heated and ventilated seats. I like the steering wheel too. It has a lot of nice lil touches. After driving my 2020 for a couple months, I wish the door trim was a bit more plush and they would have put a cover over the console bin. In fact, I need to drive mine tomorrow. It's been 5 days since I last drove it. Wife has the GTi and a Miata. I have two cycles and a company SUV so I try to cycle thru the vehicles each week.
This was the response I was looking for, I feel the same way about the car. When I'm sitting in there it does NOT feel like I'm in a Kia. The black leather on leather interior really has the feels of a nice luxury vehicle. The outside is JUST as nice, trippy cuz when I first saw the back ofthe car I instantly thought it looked like a BMW...Onlyy thing I'm worried about is the warranty ends once there is a second owner... I'm the second owner馃槴馃馃徏

Registered
2020 Fire Orange Kia Forte GT
Second owner of mine too but the warranty becomes 4yr/50K I think so still basically the same as luxury cars. We had a Denali before we got the Nav for a work SUV. GMC just does 3/36K so when door antenna went out for the fob, we had to pay for it. Had we gone Caddy, it would have been covered. That said, I like how the Denali drove over the Nav.
I think we are on our 4th Kia/Hyundai product and we've been happy. Hyundai even replaced wife's battery in Sonata free of charge

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Registered
2017 Kia Forte5 Lx, GDI
Congrats bro...I really adore Kia now because they're the ultimate example of a business getting their shit together lmao.

Im sure we all remember when they used to be horrible cars...just terrible, now their dealers are pumping them out left and right, they're reliable, and critics give them blindingly glowing reviews. Heck, the Telluride is ranked higher than the Honda Pilot and Toyota Highlander..the two biggest names in foreign Suvs

Registered
Like the Rappin' 4-Tay reference.
Great car鈥檚 from Kia, like welcome to the forum dude from Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada! Glad to hear you purchased a Kia instead of a Hoaxwagon! Radical ride dude! I used to live in Cali鈥till have a home in Encino up in the hills. Keep the shiny side up, and all four wheels on the tarmac dude!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts