Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would be looking at purchasing a forte koup. Or a Kia for that matter, but after comparing this car with the other 2-3 that I have an interest in, I like the forte a lot.

I guess I should have started out with my introduction first. My name is Raul. I live in the D/FW area. Right now I am driving a P.O.S. VW Passat. Bought the car back in '08 and have poured well over $3k in repairs and just this past weekend my catalytic converter is screwed.

So, while browsing the Sunday paper last night I came across the Forte Koup, went online, and researched more about it. Over all I like the vehicle. Stylish and reasonably priced.

http://www.moritzkiahurst.com/NewKiaCars/2010_Kia_Forte_Koup_Hurst_KNAFU6A21A5152260.aspx

I currently have my heart set on that one^.

I'll be visiting the dealership Wednesday evening for a test drive and possible purchase.

Any rebates or incentives you can tell me about? Thanks.

Hope I can become a regular member here and find more folks in the D/FW area to meet up with.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I went to central kia in lewisville. If you get it you should meet up with us this saturday. But as for rebates and incentives get the 500 off right away they should do this no problem. For a SX Koup in the DFW with sunroof closing price should be around 18k give or take 1k. Ask them to also take a little off for buying off the lot if you get it. They gave me $700 for doing just that.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will definitely meet up with y'all if I can get the car this week.

You paid $18k OTD for a new SX Koup?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts