Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am the new owner of a 2011 EX Eco Edition Forte in Orlando, FL.

I have owned Kia SUV's previously (2 Sorento's & a Sportage) and my wife drives a Sedona EX, so I am well versed in the quality of the Kia brand. Going from an SUV to a sedan was quite a leap for me, however. Initially, I was researching a 2011 Soul (! model) as a step down in size, and a step up in fuel economy while still retaining some SUV 'looks'. But after seeing the actual storage space in the Soul, and doing a side by side comparison with the Forte, the choice was easy to make between the two. Overall, I am very happy with the Forte, especially when going from 19 mpg overall average to 33 mpg overall average.

I am also interested in modding the car on a aesthetics level, and not so much on the performance side. I have been trolling the site for a few days now, and I am very impressed with a lot of the mods the members have done to their cars.

I look forward to interacting with everyone on the forum. Stay safe!

- GBOB

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Wow Surprised no one responded to you...I'm gonna be down there around the 9th of next month to meet some local Forte owners, if you're interested in meeting up, let me know.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Congrats on the car and I love your name and avatar!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts