Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings and hallucinations! Recently picked up a Racing Red Koup SX as a daily driver. We also have a '11 Sorento EX AWD that's about a year old now. I'm an old guy that has always driven sporty cars.

We have always had good luck with Hyundai & Kia's so here I am.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hey welcome! I wish I had a koup, they are tight. Whereabouts in NW Indiana? I grew up near Fort Wayne.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Awesome. Did you use Chicagoland dealers or do they have Kia in Valpo? Used to drive 30 all the time, then tried toll road, but 30 was just as fast.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought at Hawkinson Kia in Matteson, IL. The Sorento came from there also. I gave them a first & second choice on color & options, they got it pretty close from Green Bay, Wis.

Would have preferred a 6 sp manual, but the auto with paddle shifters is ok too. No manuals in the region equipped the way I wanted it. Wife & Daughter are happier with the automatic anyway. :/

There is a Kia dealer in Merrillville on 30, we got a 2000 Sportage Limited there, but I like the dealership in Matteson better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.