Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I am a lucky new owner of a Black '11 Koup SX located in Montgomery County, PA. Not quite sure where to begin with the mods yet as I also Autocross with the Philly Region SCCA and enjoy the competition in the stock classes. Well just wanted to say hey.

Mike

·
Registered
68 Posts
Welcome and keep us up to speed on your auto-x endeavors. Some of the Kia R parts might be of use to you.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have a better idea man since killed in action isn't doing his part lol. There is going to be a forte meet July 9th and 10th in the Lehigh valley search LVT/UKE tristate meet for all the info man and let me know on that thread what you think. Welcome to THE forums.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Where in montco you at?! I'm in Harleysville lol been tryin to find out who all is in the area. If you're anywhere from quakertown to montgomeryville i probably saw you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Edge - I did see that post, but don't know if I will be able to make it that weekend. If I can, I will definitely let you know a few days prior.

DePR - Thanks, I am loving the car already.

noodile - Are you a PSU student? Its a bit further than an hour for me to get to PSU.

Santoxtl - I live closer to the Warminster / Bensalem area and am a 3 minute drive from Northeast Philly area. I have yet to see any other Koups out there, but then again my daily commute is two blocks.

·
Registered
257 Posts
If you could come either day I think it would be a real eye opener for you man. you don't wanna miss what we are doing, this is gonna be great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts