Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2.0 forte ex koup...its actually an automatic...i spoke to injen they told me that their cai only fits manuel transmission....soooo does TK also shaft us A/T people? lol orrrrrr do i have to change somthing what can i do? can i get a SRI? what can i do!!!! please help me!!!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
hey welcome on here. i just bought one actually from tk. i have the auto. they told me ill have to move the auto dipstick out of the way towards the firewall.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The problem, at least from what I have read, is the A/T dipstick. Would yours be in the way? I have a 2011 and there is no dipstick, at least that I can see. It says in the manual to have it checked by a qualified techinician, with no mention of a dipstick.

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
The TurboKits.com CAI will fit with the A/T. You will just need to bend the A/T dipstick back towards the firewall a bit for clearance.

i have a 2.0 forte ex koup...its actually an automatic...i spoke to injen they told me that their cai only fits manuel transmission....soooo does TK also shaft us A/T people? lol orrrrrr do i have to change somthing what can i do? can i get a SRI? what can i do!!!! please help me!!!
hey welcome on here. i just bought one actually from tk. i have the auto. they told me ill have to move the auto dipstick out of the way towards the firewall.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
would i also need a breather? i heard in a previous thread that one guy needed a breather for his A/T and would that affect emissions?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts