Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
Just bought a lightly used 2010 Forte EX sedan in dark cherry about a week ago, and I'm loving every bit of it so far! Got about 26 MPG on my first tank, although I was gunning it a bit while getting used to the sensitive throttle.

I payed $10,500, it has 34k miles on it and was in pretty great condition.
Got a paint pen and filled in just about all the scratches, washed and waxed, and just had my windows tinted.

I have this spoiler in mind: 2010 2011 KIA Forte 4 Door Spoiler with Light

Have this on the way: Diode Dynamics - Search by Vehicle - Kia - Forte - ledkit3-22

And am maybe looking into angel eyes eventually, maybe a non-blinding HID kit, and some dual-colored LED turn signals from diode dynamics.

Looking to have a non-over-the-top, but still custom look...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thankya and thankya!
Yeah it is becoming an obsession...
Can't stop looking at mods...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi HomeBOi !

Welcome to the Forte Forums !

I bought my 2010 Kia Forte sedan on 03/31. It's Ebony Black with a Stone (light gray) interior with black carpets and accents. I think that it's a LX model with manual locks and windows. It was what I was looking for, a really nice basic sedan !

It has the 5-speed Sportmatic transmission and rides very smoothly, I love driving it !

I'm getting 33 MPG. I know what you mean about the "sensitive gas pedal" and after driving manual transmissions since 1985, I'm learning the ways of the automatic... and it's coming quickly.

I traded in a 1997 Kia Sephia with 204,000 miles on it.

I saw your photos and I like the Dark Cherry color.

You have a nice ride !

Dale

1 - 6 of 6 Posts