Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wait is killing me! Apparently it was supposed to be in almost two weeks ago, but it seems like they are taking their sweet time! It's funny because I went in with the intention of having to wait months for this car (I told them no substitutes), but surprisingly the dealer had a VIN for the exact model and colour that I wanted.

I'll be taking plenty of pictures when it does get here, but for now I'll just ogle all of yours. :p

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Congrats on the buy KSean, and welcome to the forum. Don't think anyone here will mind you ogleing their Koups. Hope you get yours soon. That's a nice looking dog by the way.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone, and yeah I'm from Canada. I didn't know that you guys don't have the sx in white. :( I don't know much about the differences between the Canadian and US models, but I bet you guys have stuff that we're pining for on this side of the border!

Good news, though! It actually just arrived, haha! They've got to do a few things to it first, I'm gonna guess maybe a block heater or daytime running lights, but it should be ready to go in a few days! I was really hoping for this weekend, but at least I know it's here in the city.

Now I'm not sure who's gonna be spoiled more, the dog or the car. ;)

·
Registered
257 Posts
oh..didn't realize he's canadian

i want a white sx, but then again...bird shit will kill it (other thread) LOL
That kills any color lol

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Finally picked her up yesterday! I was more nervous than excited since it's been a LONG while since I've driven a manual (much less a brand new car) and I didn't want to mess her up five seconds after driving off the lot.

In fact, I picked up one of those "Novice Driver" signs to stick in the back window so people don't get on my ass if I stall out at a light. ;) Which I did a couple times, but I think I'm good now.

Pics to come later today, going out for yet another spin!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Haha, she'd better like it, the backseat is all for her. Though I'm gonna need to throw a blanket or something on it when I have to cart her around.
That is a great idea and what I do. I have a ~90 lb collie mix and he does pretty well in the back sit. I am still paranoid about the leather getting torn by his claws. Congrats on the purchase and welcome!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Finally picked her up yesterday! I was more nervous than excited since it's been a LONG while since I've driven a manual (much less a brand new car) and I didn't want to mess her up five seconds after driving off the lot.

In fact, I picked up one of those "Novice Driver" signs to stick in the back window so people don't get on my ass if I stall out at a light. ;) Which I did a couple times, but I think I'm good now.

Pics to come later today, going out for yet another spin!
I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN THE "NOVICE DRIVER"

First time driving manual was on my koup...man was i scared shitless when i was stopped at red lights and stop signs on uphill...people were literally inches away from my rear...

·
Registered
257 Posts
I hated that when learning now I coast back wards a little be4 going to scare them a little lol

·
Registered
227 Posts
I hated that when learning now I coast back wards a little be4 going to scare them a little lol
yeah i do that also...just to show that im driving a manual...but you know some people are a-holes...they still go inches away when i clearly coast back a bit for them to see

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Finally got a decent phone with a decent camera, so now I can take decent pictures. Still doesn't do the car justice. Can't believe I've had it for a month now, I'm still so excited over it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was thinking about it at first, but now I'm not so sure. My night vision is pretty crappy, so I might just leave it as is. We'll see! :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts