Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here they are folks!!!

Our Black Label, Limited Edition Crinkle Black CAIs. We will only make 100 of these, EVER, so they are very limited. They even come with a Limited Edition Sticker. The CAI & the ECU Bracket have been coated with a Crinkle Black coating for that stealthy look. Same great sound and performance!

Black Label Limited Edition CAIs Include:
- Large Diameter Crinkle Black Coated CAI Pipe
- Crinkle Black Coated ECU Bracket
- Limited Edition Sticker
- High Flow Air Filter
- Tucks Deep into the Fender Well
- 1 Piece, Smooth Bends, Direct Flow
- All Clamps & Couplers for Perfect Fit
* OHHH and the Sound!!!

+7WHP & 6Ft Lbs of Torque (Add back the DYNO loss and those numbers are closer to 10HP & 10Ft Lbs!)

Just as the many Forum Members about our CAI and you will find nothing bu rave reviews.

Intakes, Intakes, Intakes, We Have Tons in Stock, Ready to Ship!

Don't forget the one that started it all :)

And if you have forgotten how nice the CAIs sound and peform, here's refresher!

Please call (860-676-2929), E-mail ([email protected]) or PM

Thanks again for your continued support!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
ooo Is the price the same for this limted one???!??!?
if so I'm going to get one of these.

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
3" and 3" Filter

what's the diameter on that pipe?
how big is the filter?
thx

Hey that black looks amazing!

$279.00 for the Limited Edition One, there will only be 100 of these made, EVER!

ooo Is the price the same for this limted one???!??!?
if so I'm going to get one of these.

Soon my friend, soon!

how about the turbo kit all ready!!! i cant wait any longer!!! blah! lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think I will get this fine piece of candy! :D

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
I am curious...i put this on another thread but never got a response. How hard, or easy, are these to install? Is there any cutting or anything like that involved? i'm completely clueless when it comes to stuff like this so I want to make sure i can do this when i get home!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am curious...i put this on another thread but never got a response. How hard, or easy, are these to install? Is there any cutting or anything like that involved? i'm completely clueless when it comes to stuff like this so I want to make sure i can do this when i get home!

there you go partner

cake walk:D

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I too have no experience doing anything performance wise on a car but did this pretty easily in about an hour. Just follow the instructions and you'll be good to go

·
Registered
318 Posts
i will powdercoat mine at work and have my very own super special edition one. what do you guys use for coating them?

·
Registered
316 Posts
i'd think about getting one, but i imagine shipping to be more than the item.....and i can't put it on now until the spring.

I do loveeeee the black/titanium color scheme though and plan on pimping that with some new black rims in the spring..this CAI would go nicely with that scheme

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You'd be surprised, we ship international all of the time and have pretty deep discount with DHL and FEDEX! We have 1000s of LBS all over the world...

i'd think about getting one, but i imagine shipping to be more than the item.....and i can't put it on now until the spring.

I do loveeeee the black/titanium color scheme though and plan on pimping that with some new black rims in the spring..this CAI would go nicely with that scheme

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We have backed the Forte market from day 1, have backed all of our products with proven gains and have made tons of Forte drivers very happy. You can always deal with the large guys and get a large company experience, or you can deal with a shop like TurboKits.com and get not only a great product, but a great experience as well :)

So any reason to buy this over the $220 black coated Takeda ?

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.