Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on the the sight all summer reading posts, trying to make my final car buying decision. Went for the koup, instead of a fiesta or tc.. and I'm so happy I bought the kia. Coming from a muscle car background, I never would've expected to fall in love with a little korean car within 3 days of owning it. :D
I'd love to be in contact with any other koup owners in the tristate area!

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ah nice! Some people not super far away. =)

Maybe not "muscle car" but more so than an asian car. I sold my 97 mustang gt this past week. Had a 4.2 stoker, 315's on the back..a really fun project car that I put too much money into over 2 years. I like my koup though, I enjoy the car scene change.

· Premium Member
656 Posts
Congratulations on your smart choice.
I grew up around muscle cars. They still rock. There's something about the smell of fuel and thunderous sounds that come from those monsters that you simply can't feel around 4 bangers.

· Registered
85 Posts
Let's do it up!!...A couple of my buddies and me just met up at the Art Museum and went for a cruise around the city...Then stopped at good ol' Geno's for cheesesteaks!!...Possibility?? :cool:

Let's do this. Though, Pat's/Geno's is a place for TOURISTS.... ha ha.

In all seriousness...I'm totally down with doing a Philly Area meetup very very soon. I haven't done ANYTHING to my car yet....and I need some people to help me pop that cherry!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.