Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been on the the sight all summer reading posts, trying to make my final car buying decision. Went for the koup, instead of a fiesta or tc.. and I'm so happy I bought the kia. Coming from a muscle car background, I never would've expected to fall in love with a little korean car within 3 days of owning it. :D
I'd love to be in contact with any other koup owners in the tristate area!

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Phightin Phils !!! Go Birds!!!! (check on my link and my custom shift decal)

I'm 2 hours north in Wilkes-Barre area

Muscle car background... ? I 100% know how you feel. I just sold my 67 impala sedan project.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ah nice! Some people not super far away. =)

Maybe not "muscle car" but more so than an asian car. I sold my 97 mustang gt this past week. Had a 4.2 stoker, 315's on the back..a really fun project car that I put too much money into over 2 years. I like my koup though, I enjoy the car scene change.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yea I'm probably like 20 25 minutes from you my unlce had a 1991 gt mustang he just sold this year

·
Registered
84 Posts
Glad to see more PA People here.

When we meetin up? K of P here.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Congratulations on your smart choice.
I grew up around muscle cars. They still rock. There's something about the smell of fuel and thunderous sounds that come from those monsters that you simply can't feel around 4 bangers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
im loving the fact that there are so many people from the philly area on here.. im feeling a little meet happening soon!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Let's do it up!!...A couple of my buddies and me just met up at the Art Museum and went for a cruise around the city...Then stopped at good ol' Geno's for cheesesteaks!!...Possibility?? :cool:
i say lets doo it!! i can get a few of my buddys to tag along.. not fortes but they are always game to meet new people with cars!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Let's do it up!!...A couple of my buddies and me just met up at the Art Museum and went for a cruise around the city...Then stopped at good ol' Geno's for cheesesteaks!!...Possibility?? :cool:

Let's do this. Though, Pat's/Geno's is a place for TOURISTS.... ha ha.

In all seriousness...I'm totally down with doing a Philly Area meetup very very soon. I haven't done ANYTHING to my car yet....and I need some people to help me pop that cherry!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
I would be down with the meet (saturdays my only day) depending on the date. Next two weeks are packed solid and would like to have my drone system installed which should be last week of sept.

What date we thinking?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.