Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time I've seen this lip spoiler. It looks a little more pronounced then the others. Anyone have it or have thoughts about it?

I also noticed that the tail lights on the Koup in the picture were red out. If I did this I imagine there wouldnt be much of a problem with light output because it doesn't seem too dark. I might switch out the turn signal bulbs for red ones also. Thoughts on that?

·
Registered
532 Posts
i just dont understand why lip spoilers cost as much and sometimes more than wings but that one does look good

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Hmm so pricey, but I am with the group on this one "looks good"

·
Registered
358 Posts
The best one I seen so far.

·
Banned
75 Posts
how do you red out the tails like that? special film? or replacement housing?

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
it looks like a red film

im not a fan of it tho. i dont like the sudden curve when it nears the middle. the sx-r lip is nicer. and as far as price, i dont think its that bad. i paid 190 shipped for my bright lip spoiler lol and its not even on my car anymore!

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont like the sudden curve when it nears the middle. the sx-r lip is nicer.
I agree. I like the fact that it looks more pronounced but not that it's wavy. Wish it just had an even curve to it.

And yes, I would love to have the SX-R spoiler so much more but it only ships from a Canadian dealer and it costs something close to $600 bucks before shipping and paint right? No thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts