Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found these on Ebay... Wondering if anyone else has them, thought they looked pretty cool.

Forte Emblems

·
Registered
486 Posts
wow nice find! I like those much better than stock

·
Registered
59 Posts
I saw these the other day and I like them. I'm likely going with a Roadruns grill so I only need one of the two. They are the same size front and rear so I'm wondering if anyone else wants only one, I'd like to go in halves on this with somoneone.

John

·
Registered
77 Posts
I am sure if you email the Ebay guy he would split up a set??

·
Registered
298 Posts
I just saw this on Ebay today lol.

I like them but i'm keeping the koup name on the back so it would be too much koup lol i went with the K style one with my roadruns grill for the front. Still waiting for the winter to end before i do it.

This would be good for those who de badged the car.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Exactly what I was thinking, it wouldn't look right with these emblems AND the badges still on. That's why I want to debadge and get these. Then I'm planning on putting the "Koup" badge from the trunk somewhere in the interior. Not sure where yet though...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Not a fan!!!!!!!! I prefer to make people wonder what kind of car I am riding around in...lol.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Great looking....but I'm going 'anonymous' on my trunklid, so that would be counter-productive for me. But they're definitely sharp.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those to me look like a shoddy made Lexus symbol...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Coming from someone who actually has the "K" symbols on my car, I kind of agree with Dvipercop regarding the quality of the K badges, I was a bit disappointed when they arrived.

Also, I feel a little guilty driving around in my faux Lexus "Fauxus"? We need a "K" that looks like a K instead of a bent L. Anyways, I think that I'll eventually get the rear emblem in this thread and a Roadruns front grill.

I actually have no issue with ppl knowing this car is a Kia. I think we here are all seeing the beginning of a major change in perception regarding this brand however, their logo just kind of sucks and I wish they had a sharper looking emblem instead.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Oh and by the way Dvipercop, I noticed you mentioned using the Koup somewhere inside the car. Just so you're aware, the little red piece is separate from the chrome part. That surprised me when I removed mine

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Sturmgewehr for the warning on the little red piece, unfortunately, it came to late. haha The fishing line I was using to remove the emblem sent it soaring at mach 3 somewhere into the street. I found it about a half hour later. I haven't found any place inside the car that it would look good on, so for now it's adorning my laptop bench....

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am interested in an emblem set for a Kia Forte SX (red) but I have no idea as to how
one might remove the the stock emblem without damaging the paint. It there a
procedure for doing this with little or no difficulty? Please advise--thank you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I actually have no issue with ppl knowing this car is a Kia. I think we here are all seeing the beginning of a major change in perception regarding this brand however, their logo just kind of sucks and I wish they had a sharper looking emblem instead.
Im with you. I want to let people know I have a kia. The newer modals are definatly changing the brand. But I do agree about it beeing a little bland. I want replcment badges just so I could have something a little more "stylish"

The koup one is really cool... but no koup :(

1 - 20 of 28 Posts