Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is in the New England area and wishes to come join other Koup/ Sedan riders alike we will be getting together this Friday most likely some place in Massachusetts depending on what is the more central location for the people joining.

Drop a post if you are interested.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I may be interested. Depends on what time. I dont get out of work until 5.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
i will be there friday i have to go to fitchburg mass early first thing

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I live up in Milford, NH. Any chance of it being relatively close?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Trevorusn I think it may be closer to Lowell so like 10 minutes from Nashua, NH. I know some is going to be in the fitchburg area and I have a feeling it will be later on around pm so we can try to accommodate civickiller.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Yeah Trevorusn I think it may be closer to Lowell so like 10 minutes from Nashua, NH. I know some is going to be in the fitchburg area and I have a feeling it will be later on around pm so we can try to accommodate civickiller.
Lowell ain't too bad. Hell, no drill for the weekend, pm could work.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
well put into consideration that i am coming from ct and its not an easy 1 2 3 trip to nh that means i will get no sleep when i get off work at 7am get an oil change and try to get back to ct by 10pm or so and head to work. i believe this will be a 6hour drive to and back home. We will see how it plays out O yea another thing my flex pipe was broken lol to much power on the streets of mass. I got it fix though lol debaiting on wiring my nitrous kit up and using it one more time.... Just not trying to get pulled over haha want to see a kia forte on crack? More like a super vtec when i hit that switch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.