Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In December, I emailed Ark Performance about a Forte exhaust they had in development and they replied by saying that it would be ready in a month. Well, that day is here because I got an email saying that it was ready for order!

Now I do not know much info on the exhaust, as they don't have it on their site yet. I was just letting you guys know that you have yet another option for an exhaust and that the aftermarket for this car is expanding! :D:D

Their email is [email protected] if anyone is interested :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Awesome.... My car was the project test car for their Spectra exhaust... sounded wonderful! I sure do hope they do a dual this time though. I think KDMStuff will have one soon for us as well, but they are behind on updating their stock, so who knows when that'll happen.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I prefer good R&D'ed product that take time to come out instead of quick come out problematic products.

I wish sound good as G37 and alot of gain power.

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
I love the sound of VQ engine. I am not sure if when mine blows out if i will get a g37 or custom build one

·
Registered
144 Posts
Out of curiosity what makes the exhaust pictured so horrible.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
That exhaust you pictured is horrible, I hope the exhaust they made for the forte is not like that.
After actually being under the car for a few hours I agree.

Bling/shine factor aside it looks like the bends are wrong, they plan on deleting the cat and it's not using all of the factory hangers.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,847 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,847 Posts
And you are from Solo? I saw this release and I posted it. is there anything wrong with that?
Nothing wrong with posting things you find...but your "in-your-face" assumptions that all other exhausts are not "legit" WAS wrong.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The Resonators (dual chamber) is a Chamber that helps eliminate drone without sacrificing performance.
The picture above shows the Forte OEM exhaust next the the ARK Exhaust.

You can see that we make 3 products here.
An Axle Back
A Catback
A Testpipe w/02 Bung.

It utilized all the OEM hangers for the least amount of movement underneath the car.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts