Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. So i installed my new Ark Performance Exhaust that i received Monday night. To sounds sooooo good! So friggin loud!!!! LIKE literally haha. But I love it. I know people don't like riceier sounds, but this has some deep ton to it when your not blasting off like i did. I have a video down below, but the quality isn't that great! I will redue it when i have more time! Thanks!! Hope you like it!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I love burnt tips. Looks good, sounds good. I'm just suprised it's that loud, even with the resonator so close to the muffler.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
LOUD NOISES!
Despite being way too loud, it does still sound good, but the pitch is a little too high for me.
But if you like it, then moar powah 2 ya!

·
Banned
203 Posts
i had the ark and it was loud but compared to ss's and si's in my town it was so quiet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I LOVE the sound of this exhaust!!! Needless to say, I plan on purchasing it. I just have one question; Do you have the test pipe installed?

OPEN Qs: what are the pros and cons to placing the test pipe?

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
I believe it is their high flow cat.
Though I've heard our stock cat is pretty unrestrictive, the test pipe adds a little more flow and sound.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
New short video for now..

·
Registered
259 Posts
You've got a blown tag light.

Doesn't sound too bad, but I think still a little loud for my tastes.

·
Registered
59 Posts
test pipe adds more hp and sound, but you wont be able to pass emissions without a cat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts