Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
982 Posts
I agree that things could get nasty. I'm not sure if the paperwork was sent in, but I'll bet this happens quickly so the dealer can avoid this situation. The bottom line is that I bought a new car, not a reconditioned car.

I'm not going to contact Kia directly yet, since I'm going to give the dealer the chance to make this right on his own. It would really suck if I'm the only "lottery winner" that got a five-door with a leak.

I'll be sure to update you guys once I get back from the dealer tomorrow.

If the dealer doesn't give you another car, then you should contact KIA asap. Trust me on this, give them a call, that way they have this on file and can help you work through this. My experience has showed that some dealers don't give a F***. If this happens to be your case, then KIA will tell you to go to another dealer instead. The chances that KIA will give you another vehicle is relatively low, so don't get your hopes too high. Also, if your state has some type of "mediation" for new vehicles, USE IT, it will help speed up the process in your favor.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.