Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I would like to improve the performance of my koup 2.4L. I know air intake, spark plugs, exhaust and things like that are usually the first things, but I don't know what brand or where to get them. Does anyone have any suggestions of brands/types/models and where i can get them or anything else that isn't too crazy to get.

Thanks
Nick

I'll take a picture of my car soon

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Get a cold air intake from turbokits.com! Get tints at a local tint shop! And just search eBay for minor mods

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
TurboKits.com also has the mod for exhaust in cat back or axle back. Highly praised by those that have it installed.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Congrats on your new ride!!

I agree. Turbokits made a solid Cold Air Intake. They also have an exhaust set up that I wish I could afford.

I got most of my styling mod items from eBay. If you want something "unique" it will probably have to come from S. Korea so be prepared for long shipping times. Seller "jayongmall" has a lot of items for the Forte. I bought from him/her/them and everything arrived timely and in good condition.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks

thanks! I think that I will buy the CAI from Turbo-kits.com. I already have it tinted with 18% and i am in the process of rebadging the front and rear and i already changed the wheel kia emblems. I am thinking about getting the GT-Spec spoiler made by sequence. Do you think that I would be able to build the same CAI that turbokits made just by buying tubing and a filter?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts