Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just bought a new forte sx and I would like to make little mod, like the shark antenna and little things like that. I would like to know if the dealer is gonna say something or they dont care about it since the car is not fully paid? thx And waht is the best product that doesnt scratch the paint to remove the dealer name sticker at the back of the car thx!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
??????????

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Is the dealer name a "sticker" or chrome like badge. Either way both can be removed with a blow dryer or heatgun. This will loosen the adhesive, then if you can find 3M adhesive remover that will get rid of the rest. As for mods are you leasing or financing?

·
Registered
585 Posts
A blow dryer/heatgun is an excellent idea - just be very careful when using the blow dryer or heatgun - the can get hot very fast and bubble up [ruin the paint]...a slow and steady temperature works best..putting it on full hot is a no-no.

·
Registered
139 Posts
my dealer had the white stickers on every car, some fingernails and some attention to detail and it went super fast and easy.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thx

thx guys, really kind of you! ill use glue residue remover and im fiancing soo i think its ok but i wasnt sure? anyway i guess i can remove the shark antenna the same way if there is something!:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts