Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just picked it up tonight and snapped a quick pic to post. I'll try to get some actual pics on the weekend when the sun's out.

2011 Koup SX (with winter tires, I didn't bother have them put on the rims, they're in my backseat)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome to the Forte brotherhood fellow Edmontonian. Hope to see you around, and most importantly enjoy your forte ;)

You might see me around :p My forte is most distinguishable by the purple license plate LEDs

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome and congrats on ur new ride!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the best looking cars around.

I'd go factory rims for winter and get better for summer tire set. Those black rims look so plain jane.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have never seen the 2011 Koup...only the sedan. What are the differences between the 2010 and the 2011 Koup? Obviously nothing on the exterior from the photo. It's nice to have another Koup rolling the streets of Edmonton though, welcome!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome, good call on the winter tires!

I didn't realize we had more than a few Edmontonians on this forum... :)

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I have never seen the 2011 Koup...only the sedan. What are the differences between the 2010 and the 2011 Koup? Obviously nothing on the exterior from the photo. It's nice to have another Koup rolling the streets of Edmonton though, welcome!
Exterior is mainly the led side mirror lights that are most noticable. I might have to upgrade that part since they look cool. We have a few forum threads that list all the changes. Paddle shifters for auto and 6 speed trannies manual and auto on EX and SX.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any Edmontonians feel free to friend me. Come Summer time I will definitely be looking to start applying some upgrades.

Plan on using this Winter time to prioritize what exactly I want to do.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I'd go factory rims for winter and get better for summer tire set. Those black rims look so plain jane.
I think I'm just going to grab some wheel covers for winter after work today. ~$25 each from Canadian Tire, unless any Edmontonians have a better local suggestion.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Congrats mmattai!!! You're gonna love it. I'm noticing a lot of Edmontonian Koups here as well-SWEEEEEET!!!!:)

·
Registered
288 Posts
mmattai I think I saw you drive through the Boonie Doon roundabout during the afternoon rush hour?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nah, wasn't me. I would have been at work at that time. Worked through lunch. I did see a white Koup parked outside of the Joey Tomatoes on Jasper Ave in the evening though. Don't think it was Ryan, since the rims look different than his avatar pic. Didn't get a chance to glance at the roof to confirm ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The "SX Luxury" comes with LED rear lights around here, I only got the "SX" because I didn't want a push-button start or a navigation system.

I'll probably install rear LEDs in the Summer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts