Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, im neil and im a kia salesmen from gainesville fl. i just picked up a 11 forte koup sx 6spd over the weekend. so far i like it. alittle bit of a power difference going from a 350whp eclipse gst to this but its being used as my DD so i can get my mr2 done and built. i plan on lowering and stancing the car in the near future. its black on black leather, ill post some pics up soon.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Hey Neil! Welcome to the site! Great choice!! Good luck with everything!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome aboard Arch!

cough cough....part numbers cough cough

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome Neil. Im Ray. Cool to meet the acquaintance of another Florida Kia enthusiast. Im in Clearwater. Not too far away. The Koup is a great car. Im considering getting one in the future as a back up. Till then, ill just baby the hell out of my FE 6MT.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome Neil. Im Ray. Cool to meet the acquaintance of another Florida Kia enthusiast. Im in Clearwater. Not too far away. The Koup is a great car. Im considering getting one in the future as a back up. Till then, ill just baby the hell out of my FE 6MT.
I am also in Florida And I work at CITY KIA of Greater Orlando And I just so happen to work in the Accessories Dept and we also Build custom Kia there also

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.