Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Just got my 2010 forte sedan, and im loving it.

Just looking to get some tips, and maybe some questions answered here and help out with what I can.

I've got a Dark Red, Kia Forte EX Sedan. Love it..

Think theres a place with a little "need to know" about these cars?

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,845 Posts
Hey guys, Just got my 2010 forte sedan, and im loving it.

Just looking to get some tips, and maybe some questions answered here and help out with what I can.

I've got a Dark Red, Kia Forte EX Sedan. Love it..

Think theres a place with a little "need to know" about these cars?
I'm ribbing you...so don't take this wrong:

"Think theres a place with a little "need to know" about these cars?" Yep, It's called the owners manual..LoL!

Within 48 hours you must post pics or be banned permanently!

LoL!!! Welcome aboard...but I'm serious about the pic thing...:)...Not!

You're from the "Show Me" State so do so...LoL!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha, I do not have an owners manual, this sucker came used. previous owner lost it. morons. tsk tsk. :p

I will take pictures as soon as its warm enough for me to detail it. get a nice clean on it and then some paint sealant then a strong wax and ill be good. :)

And the owners manual doesnt say "Warning this car may have problems in this specific area" because on the 2010 accord coupe, the brakes on th erear go out really quick, owners manual doesnt say it. :p

Other then that... Im glad to be hurr!

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,845 Posts
LoL!

Go to this site and register:

Kia Global Information System (KGIS)

You will be able to get the owner's manual, the factory service manual, TSBs, Campaigns (recalls), and other information!

Nice of Kia to make this available for free!!!!! Ever heard of that from other car companys?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts