Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my Forte a week or so ago. Got it as a commuter car so it's going to remain that. May do a few things like tint, HID's and a few other subtle touches but nothing more. Been there, done that.

I had an issue w/ the paint on the front bumper already. 99% sure it was repainted after factory. Terrible prep job. Dealer is going to take care of it but I'm waiting until winter is over to avoid chips. For the time being I just blacked the area out with electrical tape:rolleyes:... I kinda like it. It's wide tape to its seamless and you can't even tell. May see if they will just paint it like that for me.

I had the day off because my daughter was sick so I did some messing around w/ the look.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Thats how mine started out as also. Needed a car to get me from VA to NC daily for work. The bluetooth and speaker system was a plus and then modding and upgrading become addicting.

Hope the Forte meets its need and surpasses your expectations.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So far I love it. My last commuter was a '02 Accent so it's quite the step up. I've done all the performance/suspension mods on my last car ('02 Sentra SE-R) Which I used to AutoX. I sold that when I bought my truck and have no time for that stuff anymore. I figure for this car performance is somewhat pointless especially since I don't want to decrease gas mileage. I'll try and make this a lil unique on the outside and add some comfort to my daily commute. Guess I'm getting old quick. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts