Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just got out of the psychiatric unit and the doctor says I'm much better now. So I decided to buy a new car. I checked out the Koup and was smitten. So I got the big block one with the supercharger kit. What? Damnit! It those voices in my head again! Wait, where was I?
Oh right, I think its actually a black Koup EX with the 2.0L and the dealer threw in the hood deflecter thingie and nitrogen in the tires.
So, now its mod time. I'm thinking some badges, a billet grill, some driving lights and one of the small trunk lips. Maybe some fancy rims down the road. And a jet engine, always room for a jet engine, right, right?
Well, I should go now, time to take my meds.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
WOW..... so what you escaped the psychiatric unit ? lol

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,847 Posts
If I were you I'd forget about superchargers or jet engines and go with the nuclear powered turbine instead. You won't need to refuel for years...and they'll be able to find you easier at night....

·
Registered
259 Posts
you got a loan?
Don't you know they'll give a loan to anybody these days. With some of the people I've seen get loans I'd say a case of insanity makes him overqualified.

Although I'm still pretty new myself, welcome to the forums. I mostly wanted to stop by and give you props on one of the most creative introduction posts I've seen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts