Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only in the GT-Line not the GT.
Well, we don't get the manual GT, it's only in the entry-level LX MT. Nor do we have a GT-Line trim. We have LX MT, LX, EX, EX+, EX Premium, GT, and GT Limited. The GT and GT Limited both have the 201hp 1.6 turbo GDI, but the Limited has more creature comforts and features, plus it's the only trim with the Harmon Kardon premium audio. One feature that is weirdly missing is a fob-based remote start. It theoretically has the ability to remote start with the UVO Intelligence app, but that app is slow and most of the time I get an error message that the server is unavailable and to try again later. I guess they had to keep costs down somewhere for the price they sell these at, but it seems a bit odd.

All in all, I really love driving this car. And let me be real, I never thought I would ever say that about a Kia. It has performance well beyond what else is available at this price point (the Civic Si is about the only other option, and it's both more expensive and doesn't exist for the 2021 model year), and the initial build quality, at least, is excellent. They've also done a hell of a job with the styling inside and out. Stealing away designers from the Germans was obviously a good thing.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I hate how they have different trims in other countries. At least keep them the same on the same continent lol.

Yep, can't beat the print of these cars for everything you get in them!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have how they have different trims in other countries. At least keep them the same on the same continent lol.

Yep, can't beat the print of these cars for everything you get in them!
Yeah bro I was so disappointed I couldn’t get the hatchback in Cali idk if if was nation wide

·
Registered
2020 Fire Orange Kia Forte GT
60 Posts
I am the happy new owner of "Zesty", an Orange Delight 2021 Forte GT Limited. This car is a lot more fun than anything under CAD $30K has any right to be and I'm looking forward to years of fun with it!

View attachment 82576 View attachment 82577
Nice. I chose that exact same color for mine. They call it Fire Orange in the US. I wish KIA sold the hatchback here but they don't.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice. I chose that exact same color for mine. They call it Fire Orange in the US. I wish KIA sold the hatchback here but they don't.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
The Forte5 hatchback exists in Canada, but I've never actually seen one. I don't really like the styling, and I also have a 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan if I need to haul anything that won't fit in a trunk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts