Kia Forte Forum banner
  • Question of The Week Is LIVE In The Off-Topic Section!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyyy all!

Picked up my shiny new 2011 SX sedan on the weekend, and glad to have found the GTAFK already.

I've been a long-time member of the Toronto Protege Club (TOprotege.com) and look forward to hanging out with some fellow Forte owners now as well. Seems like an awesome group here!

I live near Pape & Danforth, but unfortunately need to drive to 404 & 7 every day for work ... stupid DVP :mad:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

Well.........we should meet up real soon.
I work at Warden/Denison....we can meet for a quick cup of coffee.

Any plans for your new ride?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome and congrats!

Well.........we should meet up real soon.
I work at Warden/Denison....we can meet for a quick cup of coffee.

Any plans for your new ride?
My plans are --

NO MODIFICATIONS

lol

Seriously though, it will be a while before I do anything major to the car. I have an amp and subwoofer from my old car that I MAY hook up to the factory stereo, not 100% sure about that. The stock HU is decent enough, but I was listening to my iPod today, and there are definitely some missing low frequencies from the factory speakers that a sub would greatly help fill in.

At this point though, I'm very much enjoying the new-ness of the car, and I'm not in any rush to start pulling it apart just yet ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey ! bienvenue !

Congrats for the car !
Which color ?
Any pics ?
I had a really hard time deciding between "Bronze" and "Smokey Grey", but finally went with the Grey, and it looks great with the tinted windows and the chrome accents on the front grille and door handles.

The 2011 has redesigned signals on the side mirrors as well, they are much slimmer and the lenses are dark, so they blend in very nicely.

The only pics I have so far are interior:

I'll try to get some exterior pics tomorrow, but the weather is supposed to be rainy, so might not be able to.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Welcome! I'm at Danforth and Donlands!... I get back into town on Thursday from a business trip, we should meet up!

I see you like the Friendly Fires!, it's seldom you hear of other fans of theirs!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts