Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I am newish to the forums. I have been a member for a short while but haven't really posted anything up since I usually have nothing to really offer to the boards. I am a proud owner of a 2010 Koup EX. I haven't done too much to her in her first year other than give her a new set of tires and rims for the summertime. I do have plans for debadging and changing emblems this year and maybe adding some interior mods and lighting to the front and rear. I have been reading up on the DIY threads and hope everything is as easy as it seems to be. I hope to become more active on here as well and meet up with other Forte owners in the area (Buffalo to Syracuse and anywhere in between).

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
i'd say the easiest "mod" you could do is add a HID kit. maybe relocate the koup badge like some people did.

what color is your EX?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'd say the easiest "mod" you could do is add a HID kit. maybe relocate the koup badge like some people did.

what color is your EX?
Mine is a Corsa blue. I decided to make a go of it in the FOTM thread for April if ya wanna see it. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am seeing this. My only problem now is trying to keep my credit card from catching fire wanting to buy all the mods for it. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.