Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I picked up a 2010 SX koup with a 6spd. It's got a few cosmetic mods, nothing major. Tint, HID's, badges removed, yellow fog lights, 18" rims, and soon to go on a body kit... Pretty much the only body kit they have for this car it seems. I was wondering if anyone has heard of a company that makes a turbo kit or supercharger for this car, and if so, how does it run? I'm more of a go then show type person, so power mods are more for me then painting some lame racing strip down the hood of my car and looking like a ricer (insert civic joke here)

I picked up the car for cheap, so I'm looking to throw at least another 5-10k into it. I plan on taking it to alot of shows since i haven't seen alot of them on the east coast. It's nice to have something besides a pathetic civic with a fart can as a muffler. So if anyone can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it!

·
Registered
82 Posts
The site sponsor "Turbokits.com" (check their sub forum on this site) is in the process of finalizing a turbo for your car model. If I remember correctly, it is at 300 bhp and 300 ft lbs torque. It should be available in the spring.

Other than Turbokits, there aren't any other turbo outfits available yet for the forte.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Might as well start with the CAI and exhaust from turbokits in prep for that Turbo.
I plan on using birthday money and getting mine soon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.