Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Mark, just got a 2022 Forte GT. I'm not new to Hyundai or Kia but this is my 1st turbo car. I look forward to learning from y'all. I have a few mods planned that I'll be ordering soon. Sxth intake, intercooler, and down pipe.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,403 Posts
Hi my name is Mark, just got a 2022 Forte GT. I'm not new to Hyundai or Kia but this is my 1st turbo car. I look forward to learning from y'all. I have a few mods planned that I'll be ordering soon. Sxth intake, intercooler, and down pipe. View attachment 85065
Welcome to forteforums!
I'm a big fan of SXTH but I would go with the aFe Takeda Stage 1 or 2 intake instead of the SXTH intake - if you use their filter box it keeps the small Kia inlet off the radiator support.

Start off with a SXTH passenger-side oil catch can to wean your car off oil ingestion! :D

Reactions: Shnorky

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
623 Posts
Welcome to forteforums!
I'm a big fan of SXTH but I would go with the aFe Takeda Stage 1 or 2 intake instead of the SXTH intake - if you use their filter box it keeps the small Kia inlet off the radiator support.

Start off with a SXTH passenger-side oil catch can to wean your car off oil ingestion! :D
SXTH and Takeda to ForteGT2

Cartoon Sharing Mammal Gesture Art

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi my name is Mark, just got a 2022 Forte GT. I'm not new to Hyundai or Kia but this is my 1st turbo car. I look forward to learning from y'all. I have a few mods planned that I'll be ordering soon. Sxth intake, intercooler, and down pipe. View attachment 85065
Are you in AZ by chance? Looks a lot like my neighborhood and I just bought a 22’ Forte GT with the same exact trim haha.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are you in AZ by chance? Looks a lot like my neighborhood and I just bought a 22’ Forte GT with the same exact trim haha.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am in Peoria, congrats on the new ride as well. I am really enjoying it so far. Would be nice to have some other cars to go on runs with. I'm sure there are some other AZ folks here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts