Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got rid of my FJ Cruiser for something a little more practical for now. just a little 4dr EX. good little car and should be a fun family car to keep around awhile.

always had a modding bug so i figured i'd check out a forum for any info.

glad to be here.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Whoooo! TEXAS!! Lol, glad to see another texan out there! Where exactly in Texas are ya from? I'm from the Houston-ish area. :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yeppp!! The number of Fortes is growing!! Makes me kinda happy but also kinda mad cas at one time i was like the only one!! Now i see atleast 2 a day. Koups are on the rise as well! The Texas heat wave car show is in 2 wks. Ill be in it! Lets see what happens.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Mister ED missed you the Arlington meet, hopefully we'll see each other in the next meet in Texas mister ED as well as you forteatx. Aidensgrand and fas93 knows all the meets are going on in Texas. The next one will be in Houston, so if anyone is around the area, you should definetely try to come.

More details about the meet, in the Texas section.

Welcome aboard Mister ED :)

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Mister ED missed you the Arlington meet, hopefully we'll see each other in the next meet in Texas mister ED as well as you forteatx. Aidensgroup and fas93 knows all the meets are going on in Texas. The next one will be in Houston, so if anyone is around the area, you should definetely try to come.

More details about the meet, in the Texas section.

Welcome aboard Mister ED :)
Ya aidensGRAND lol but ya I think were gunna have one up in houston at the end of the month :) every1 should def come up

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Ya aidensGRAND lol but ya I think were gunna have one up in houston at the end of the month :) every1 should def come up
Yep! Y'all will be in my turf this time!!! :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.