Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am almost a new owner...I am ordering tomorrow. But I have a colour dilema? Either a Black or a rare "Grayish Purple Metallic"Does anyone know or have pics so I can check out the colour as it has to be ordered in?

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Welcome to the forum Brother SX. Never heard of the purple metallic color so it must not be available in the USA. A black vehicle sure looks sharp when keep clean and that is a never ending task so give that some consideration also.I moved your post to its own introductory thread.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome!

I have yet to see a "Grayish Purple Metallic" Forte......thus it is quite unique.
I however have a black koup, and like awcga states, it is quite the challege to keep it clean, but I've always owned black cars.....so I knew what I was getting into.

Have to admit though......I quite enjoy the time I spend washing the koup :)

Keep us posted on your choice.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Welcome and call the dealer and ask for the color code or actual name of the color. I have a black SX sedan and its a bitch to keep clean, but a great excuse to wash it often!!

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
Hey I am almost a new owner...I am ordering tomorrow. But I have a colour dilema? Either a Black or a rare "Grayish Purple Metallic"Does anyone know or have pics so I can check out the colour as it has to be ordered in?
The color is actually refered to as "Smokey Grey Metallic" in the Canadian brochure and in the website.

I have seen one in the past when I was shopping for my car and it can look purplish in certain light. It seems to be a fairly rare color and is not offered in the US.

·
Registered
567 Posts
If your getting a koup I say white. If it's a sedan Corsa Blue obviously =D

Of what you said I haven't seen the purple you're talking about so I'd vote black.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
well I was hopeful that purplish color would be on the kia website.. but I could not find it..
anyway I'm a bit bias but lol I think the koup with black on black is hottttttt
but of course I own one lollll
:D

as others siad its realy hard to keep clean but every time you wash it you look at it and go oooooh yeaaah thats why I picked the black one;):p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts