Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

My wife owns a 2010 forte sx, and I drive a 05 srt4 here in brevard county(florida). Figured since I am always on the forums for my car i should keep up with the forte's since my wife only knows how to put gas in the car! lol we have had it for over a year and have about 15k miles on it. Everything is going good, but I have yet to make any mods to it yet. Any suggestions? Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing too crazy just a cai if they are better than a drop in k&n filter and possibly a programmer/chip to mod the car away from all the safe settings it's at and really squeeze some more power out. I know with my diablosport tuner for my srt it has made a world of difference and has allowed me to view and record parameters that are helpful in getting the most out of a car! I'd do some more but don't want to spend lots of $ and want to be able to maintain the warranty with kia.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
welcome and congrats on your wife's Forte.
SRT's are a bunch of fun too. Heck I still recall my first test drive in one when they came out! Out of the box, they're awesome!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome! and congrats to your wife.

The best part of modding the Forte is that there is so much that can be done now, but there is also so much to look forward to.....as the deveopment continues for the Forte.

We are all right now at the ground level....it only gets better :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.