Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone my name is Jason I live in S. Florida and joined this forums to learn more about the forte. Although I don't drive one I'm a enthusiast about cars and obviously this one has taken the market by storm as I see a whole bunch everywhere I look. My fiance just recently bought one about two weeks now and I guess I need to learn about the car in case anything happens to hers lol (Hey at least I made sure she didn't buy a honda) lmfao She has a 2.4L koup maybe one day to see boost but for right now is as stock as they come. I'm semi educated about cars as I try to learn as much as I can about my own. But don't worry I'm new to this forum but not the forum world so you guys can skip the little steps like telling me to use the search button and stuff like that lol I'll try to only post questions that haven't already been asked. lol So thats me in a nut shell. Lets see how fun this forum can be.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,897 Posts
Welcome aboard...and make sure to use the search button...JK! LoL!

·
Registered
695 Posts
If you drive a forte or are a forte enthusiast then this is a great site, there are a lot of frequent visitors and posters on this site. With the car being so new were all are waiting for more parts to present themselves.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,897 Posts
Whats a search button??? lol j/k

Where about in Florida are you located??? How is this forum??? Do many people come on it or what???
Panhandle...Panama City. This is the most active Forte Forum so far, still growing. Lots of nice looney people like me...LoL!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you drive a forte or are a forte enthusiast then this is a great site, there are a lot of frequent visitors and posters on this site. With the car being so new were all are waiting for more parts to present themselves.
Trust me I know how that goes but hopefully you have some daring people on here to try new things out for the better of the forte community. But somehow I think the after market will pick up dramatically if they boost the car new year. Because then the Si have the forte to worry about in the performance category as well. I think KIA just needs that extra push and put the forte on the front line to go aggressive competition in the tuner market. They seem to be playing it safe right now but I'm sure they will step it up. Then you'll see site sponsors pop up out of no where. lol

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yep this forum is pretty active. Welcome, I'm glad to see another kouper :)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Daring is my middle name! Welcome

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Panhandle...Panama City. This is the most active Forte Forum so far, still growing. Lots of nice looney people like me...LoL!
lol Ok lets see how looney you are to make it to the towers meet in south florida at the end of the month lol its only a few hours away lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys I look forward to learning more about the car. Hopefully aftermarket support arrives sooner rather then later so the Forte will really have the "Power to suprise" the newer Si lol

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Welcome aboard!! Hope you have your standard issue door crease, LOL!!! I really dig this site, it's got a super easy interface and is quite detailed as with what to post where. I LOVE my car, despite the few flaws it does have, and cannot wait for Kia to put out a performance parts line like TRD is for Scion and Toyota, or Nismo is for Nissan.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Did your fiance get a manual 2.4?? It is by far the sportiest of the pack, and really wakes up the car.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Welcome Jason.
You sure stopped at the right forum. There's an abundance of information and not to worry, we're all becoming more educated on the Forte model day by day too.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks guys yea I look forward to learning more about the car even tho I don't own one. I'm not a hater like the honda people I think any car can be quick with a little work done. But thanks for the warm welcome.

Did your fiance get a manual 2.4?? It is by far the sportiest of the pack, and really wakes up the car.
And to answer your question Trev yes I made sure she got the 2.4L it definitely has a little kick to it for a N/A car. Its really nice inside and out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.