Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Too much fail in one thread..

Not only is this thread posted in the wrong section, but the car itself is a chewed up triangle design-ed version of a ford fiesta..

·
Registered
130 Posts
Too much fail in one thread..

Not only is this thread posted in the wrong section, but the car itself is a chewed up triangle design-ed version of a ford fiesta..
Agreed! That was my thinking also

·
Registered
75 Posts
dont like it

not even a little bit

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
didn't they always have one of these in the UK? I mean...since the redesign in 2006
The Type R Honda like this photo has been out for a while $45,000. This new car is a Si model, lower spec car but at $32000 not a good buy compared to the Koup which is $25000 here fully spec.

·
Registered
129 Posts
That's not a civic...that's the new CR-Z. Or as i like to call it the Honda Whatsthepoint.

It's a 2 seat hybrid sports coupe that only has 122 hp and gets worse gas mileage than a ford fiesta.
and no performance. They really dropped the ball on that one.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Oooh Boooooy *shakes Head*

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Honda's lost it. Period. They jumped the shark right around the time they brought out the Pilot, and officially abandoned all of Sochiro Honda's original principles.

And don't get me wrong, I love Honda. Or at least "old" Honda. The guys who brought out the '88 Prelude and the '93 Civic.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Honda's lost it. Period. They jumped the shark right around the time they brought out the Pilot, and officially abandoned all of Sochiro Honda's original principles.

And don't get me wrong, I love Honda. Or at least "old" Honda. The guys who brought out the '88 Prelude and the '93 Civic.
Or the 97 NSX :) .... sigh..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts