Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my SX Koup on July 1st. Been checking out the forums for the last few weeks.

It is a racing red SX Koup with the six speed.

Absolutely love the car. Took it on a trip to San Antonio on July 8th and 9th. Hit something in the road. I had assumed it was a pot hole but after getting the damage fixed decided it was a moose. Ruined one front tire, alignment messed up and front struts bent. All fixed now and back to having fun with it.

Anyway. Just thought I would say hi.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
:) Woot! Texas member! Congrats on the car! I have the same (except Auto). Nice choice! ;) Lol, but sucks about that pot hole! Glad to hear its all fixed!!! A lot of texas members are popping up! Lol

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome!! we need more texans for the next Texas Meet :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like I just barely missed the Texas meet this year. I will be watching for the next one.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
im sure we can put together a local meet too. Austin and san antonio are real close and we've a couple members from each city including myself. I think it'd be awesome if we put a little local meet together. I haven't any problem going to austin

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A local meet would be cool. I would say I have no probem coming to San Antonio, but I have to admit I am a little biased against San Antonio right now. On 410 is where I ruined my front tire and bent the front strut on my car. That was an expensive repair.

Just joking on that. San Antonio would be great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.