Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Kia dealer yesterday after wanting the forte koup forever now, finally found the one that I want. But its still at the port and the dealer said he doesnt know when he can receive his next shipment! ughhh! BUT on the other hand, they did give me another SX to drive until they can get my black one shipped. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, know of anyone with a black one out here in texas? we called like every dealer and none of them had one. I also tried looking for a white SX and a dealer tried to tell me that they didnt exsist. haha, I told him I saw one at a gas station literally a day before I went and talked to that dealer. he told me "impossible" LOL

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Welcome to the Forte community!
I know how it feels to wait for one of these. My wait was 1 1/2 months...for a white one...but it was definitely worth the wait :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, its definitely not a fun wait. They gave me a titanium SX with cloth seats until they they get mine in. But I cant wait for mine, it feels like its taking forever!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome!

The anticipation can be a pain, but I'm sure once you get your new ride, the wait will be all forgotten :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think the biggest issue is that they dont know when its coming in from the port. So I have no idea when I'll be able to pick it up. :(

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
actually, white sx doesnt exist in the states. we've got some ex's like myself tho. i think canada is the only place you can get it. but welcome nevertheless! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts