Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all,

Just ordered myself an Injen SP1320 CAI. I can't wait to get it! Lol i'm super stoked for it. This will be my first performance mod to my koup. First of many:D A co-worker of mine knows a manager at a parts store, so I got the CAI at cost. It'll take 2-3 weeks for it to come in, but when it's all done and installed I'll try to post some pics of it.

God, I feel like a little boy waiting for christmas LOL.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have heard that there are minor fitment problems with the Injen one, but I can't be too certain. Either way, congrats on the purchase. I'm just waiting for K&N to put one out!

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Yeah, I think the only problems I heard were with fog lights.

·
Registered
519 Posts
ya with the SX you need to remove the fog light.... some people with the EX may want to cut the bumper where the fog light should be so air can get to the filter

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Hey guys, I'm Tom, the owner of G&M Performance. We're pending a vendor account setup here but I just wanted to tell you that we will have these ready to go for you guys for literally the best price around. We're warehouse distributors of Injen products as we are a high volume seller, so you guys will definitely save. :)

If you'd like to learn more about us, check us out at www.gencoupe.com. We have catered to those guys for quite some time and we intend to provide you guys with the same quality service that they experience every day. :)

Thanks again and look out for our vendor's section in the next day or so. :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yeah but it is only for a koup which they fail to tell you....
The engine bay are the same for the koup and sedan. The difference is in the other than the doors is the rear bumper. Hell, there isn't much difference between the sx and ex/lx engines

1 - 9 of 9 Posts